Monday 12 October 2015

COP Briefing & Introduction

COP Briefing & Introduction

Brief



Key notes
Practical needs to be informed by the progression of research and the journey of how the research focus changes and how it interacts with my written element of the brief. 
Synthesise theory and practice not only with COP but with other units too everything should inform each other.
Create clear links with how research influences what I write, what I design and what opinions I currently have.
Primary research can be done by producing practical work as a reaction to research and thoughts, get feedback on this work to see if it did its purpose. 
Collect case studies.
Begin thinking of questions to ask designers now rather than later.
200 Word prologue on what Im doing, what im carrying out within my investigation and my question. 
Include time plans and schedules to follow. 
Expand on how I connected my research with my practical in level 5, I did well at creating clear links.
Use COP research to feed extended practice, use extended practice research to feed COP. 
3-4 Chapters to allow triangulation. 
Create a bibliography in alphabetic order with quotes to use at a later date. 
Write a studio brief for practical response based on my findings.
Context will come from research and investigations with the brief aiming at solving a problem reacting to this. 
Have a draft for end of November.
Try get in 100 hour reading.

Basic Plan
Introduction
Tell what im going to do
Starting point
Explain how research & upcoming chapters and content will influence what im doing

Conclusion
Tell them what I did and told them and how its turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment