Tuesday 13 October 2015

Plans of Action, Timescales & Tutorial feedbacks

Plans of Action, Timescales & Tutorial feedbacks 

These long term and short term broken up timescales will help me keep track on what I need to do and allow me to prioritize more time on certain aspects of the project. Breaking job lists up into weeks, days and hours and allocating certain amounts of these increments will allow me to at least make a prediction on how much time I have to complete certain tasks before certain deadlines like crits and tutorials. 

I will also upload tutorial and crit feedback as a means of updating my to do lists and plans of actions based on these feedbacks so I am constantly on the right road and focused on investigating a refined subject rather than diverging off into different directions. 

Each schedule will be updated weekly. 

Tutorial Feedback


Schedules 



No comments:

Post a Comment